Would you know what to do in an emergency situation?
Since 1892, St John Ambulance has been charged with the responsibility of training individuals in the knowledge and practice of first aid. That’s 121 years of dedicated service to the community.
There are a variety of courses to choose from, ensuring there is something suitable for any person seeking professionally-run, accredited and non-accredited first aid training.
To book a course, head to the First Aid Courses page. Please note prices listed on the course bookings page are subject to change without notice.
For current booking enquiries, please contact us on (08) 9334 1233.
Important Information – Unique Student Identifier (USI) What is a USI?
St John Ambulance WA (trading as “St John Ambulance Western Australia”) RTO #0392 has been given exemption from compulsory collection of USIs and reporting training results to the National Vocational Education and Training (VET) Database.
You can still train with us and receive your course certificate, however your assessment results will not appear on your authenticated VET transcript or be available to you via the USI system unless you provide us with your USI. If you would like to provide your USI a link will be provided in your confirmation letter which you will receive within one working day of booking. The link provided will direct you to a webpage where you can enter your USI and further enrolment details required for reporting purposes.
Please note your USI will not be recorded against any prior training.
Our registered trading name can be verified on the training.gov.au website.
Mother's Day Promotion 2015
Terms and Conditions
- Offer available to Perth metro area only
- Offer not to be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts
- Course booked must be HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- Course must be booked between 16 April and 10 May 2015
- Course must be paid in full by 10 May 2015
- Course must be completed by 30 June 2015
- Course is not transferrable
- Pink first aid kit stocks are limited
- Pink first aid kits will be distributed to entitled recipients at the first aid training venue on the date of their booked course, upon surrendering printable kit redemption voucher
- Student is responsible for printing their kit redemption voucher prior to attending their course
- If student fails to present the voucher on the day of their course, they may take their voucher and collect their kit from the St John Shop (209 Great Eastern Hwy, Belmont) at a later date. St John Shop is open 8:30am - 4:30pm weekdays.