St John offers a selection of qualifications suited to staff providing emergency response within the mining, industrial or corporate sectors.
Our nationally accredited qualifications are delivered in modules so that learning can be self-paced.
Practical face-to-face components of the courses are delivered at St John’s dedicated industry training centre in Bassendean, where students will be able to learn within an industrial medic environment.
Some other features of our qualifications:
- Interactive and hands-on tuition
- Students can complete in a time-frame that suits them and their employer
- Practical, face to face environment
- Theory and pre-learning material is delivered online
- Students leave the course well prepared to deliver medical aid in their own workplace settings.
For more information about industrial training with St John please call (08) 9334 1233 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org